To listen and subscribe with iTunes just click the button

Monday 12 April 2010

Podcast Number 27



In a better late than never podcast this week I played Kodiak Jack, Coloured Lines, Doyle and the Forefathers, John Duffy, Watch With Mothers played Botyov 1791, Matt Taylor and due to an error by me The Hot Vamp Club.

I then finished off with tracks from The Wilton Project and John David Schradar.
A new track off my very reasonably priced  album, now also available as a special issue physical cd and finishing off with the mighty Tom Caulfield.

The every fragrant Watch With Mothers' Napoleon has designed a new logo for the podcast.
I hope you like it as you'll be seeing a lot of it, oh yes.

As my two animated friend tell us, you can listen by using itunes/the podbean site/the rss feed OR you can use this little green player here

1 comment:

  1. Loving the logo. . nice work - oh and of course the podcast too of course. .

    ReplyDelete