To listen and subscribe with iTunes just click the button

Sunday 23 May 2010

Is This Thing On? Podcast Number 32








Short and sweet this week, shorter!
This week I played the smooth Kevin Fisher, the slick James Corachea, the unforgettable Matthew Neel, the foot tapping Tim Farrell, the mighty Vega Ascension, the funky Carvalho and the righteous Scott Turchin.
I played a little tune I wrote and played on Old Winchester Hill (see video) and Dave Miles ( Pure Acoustica Bristol branch and ex BCFM Cup of Tea and a Slice of Cake show) interviewed the fragrant Eirlys Rhiannon.
All marvelous stuff I'm sure you will agree, well you better.


Join the new Facebook page and buy some of these fine people's tunes eh? EH?




You can listen and subscribe by clicking on the itunes button on the right panel or use the sweet little green player here.


Catch you next week....










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing my song again.
    I've recording some outdoor videos of my own. Watch 'em at http://www.youtube.com/jamescorachea.

    I have a Facebook page here and my official website is here.

    ReplyDelete